Andrew specializes in products liability litigation on a national scale, and manages the firm’s pharmaceutical lien and bankruptcy department.
Andrew is committed to representing his clients through the entire litigation journey, from the initial stage of filing a claim to its resolution. Andrew has served as litigation and settlement counsel, spanning thousands of products liability cases on behalf of injured persons. Andrew has excelled in representing individuals who have suffered injuries from defective drugs and devices, resulting in substantial awards and/or settlements.
While in law school, Andrew clerked for a mid-size law firm in St. Louis, Missouri, wherein he assisted with general litigation matters, including preparing pleadings and deposition questions, performing legal research, and evaluating documents. Further, the summer after his first year in law school, Andrew was selected to participate in a law school abroad program in Granada, Spain.
For the first several years of his litigation experience, Andrew represented thousands of debtors in consumer bankruptcy cases and creditors in federal actions throughout the United States. Thereafter, Andrew transitioned to personal injury litigation, advocating for injury victims and defendants throughout Illinois, Missouri and many other states.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science (Economics and Philosophy)
- Illinois State Bar Association