Laci focuses her practice on trials involving complex litigation, specifically representing victims of asbestos-related toxic torts such as mesothelioma and lung cancer.
She takes on some of the nation’s largest corporations, holding them accountable for the deadly products they put on the market. Laci also manages the firm’s IVC docket and has litigated and settled cases in both state and federal courts nationwide. Named by The National Trial Lawyers a “Top 40 Under 40” attorney in Illinois, Laci also assists with the firm’s general management and intake department of the Edwardsville, Illinois office.
While in law school, Laci worked for the Saint Louis University School of Law Clinic in the child advocacy division, assisting indigent clients in various areas of law, including criminal and appellate matters. She also worked as a faculty fellow, researching various commercial litigation issues. Outside her legal studies, Laci worked for a firm in Clayton, Missouri specializing in family law and estate planning.
Since starting with Flint Cooper upon graduation from law school, Laci has been involved in all stages of litigation, from initial intake through trial, and her work has helped secure over $20,000,000 in settlements on the client’s behalf.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Tax Law)
- University of Evansville, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science and Legal Studies), summa cum laude
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association