A native of southern Illinois, Clark’s practice focuses on personal injury and asbestos litigation.
At Flint Cooper, Clark represents individuals who have suffered various types of catastrophic personal injuries, as well as those who suffer from asbestos-related diseases.
While in law school, Clark worked as a summer associate at a reputable law firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, specializing in commercial litigation, real estate law, class actions and personal injury. Prior to joining Flint Cooper, Clark practiced at a small civil litigation firm specializing in personal injury cases, as well as a nationally-recognized asbestos litigation firm.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Madison County Bar Association
- Clair County Bar Association