Licensed for 40 years, Eric has represented thousands of plaintiffs in railroad injury cases, general liability, asbestos and benzene exposure cases.
Eric is experienced in all phases of trial work, motion practice, docket management and deposition practice.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Knox College, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Tri-City Bar Association (past president)