A native of Greenmount, Kentucky, Greg manages the firm’s personal injury practice, focusing on personal injury, including wrongful death, tractor-trailer, motor vehicle, products liability, premises liability and maritime claims.
Early in his career, Greg represented Fortune 500 insurance companies and county governments in civil litigation. Since that time, he has represented thousands of individuals in a wide variety of injury, insurance, workers’ compensation and disability claims, recovering millions of dollars for clients. Greg has litigated claims before numerous state and federal courts, as well as multiple administrative agencies.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Appalachian School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance)
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- McCracken County Bar Association