J. Kyle Beale
Kyle has extensive trial experience in both federal and state courts across the country securing verdicts in New York, Missouri and Texas.
Kyle is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS). Board certification is a voluntary designation program certifying Texas attorneys in 21 specific areas of law. Board certified attorneys must be licensed for at least five years, devote a required percentage of practice to a specialty area for at least three years, attend continuing education seminars, pass an evaluation by fellow lawyers and judges, have significant first chair trial experience and pass a six-hour written examination.
Kyle has prior experience with personal injury cases, coverage issues, business torts, personal torts, toxic torts, breach of contract, trade secret, trademark, patent, and Federal Employers’ Liability Act (railroad employee cases), among many other areas of law. Kyle is also a FINRA certified arbitrator, which allows him to be selected by claimants and sit as an arbitrator in the resolution of financial and securities disputes. In May 2011, Kyle published an article in the Federal Bar Association Litigation Section newsletter regarding Chapter 11 preference litigation.
Kyle has also been a featured speaker at the Plaintiffs’ Asbestos Litigation Seminar in Las Vegas, Nevada and Midwest Asbestos Conference in St. Louis, speaking on substantial factor causation in Texas and its application across the country.
Kyle is veteran of the Army serving as an airborne infantryman with the 4th Infantry Division during the first Gulf War. After his service on active duty, Kyle served as a tank gunner and tank commander in the 49th Armor Division with the Texas National Guard.
- University of Houston Law Center, Master of Laws (Intellectual Property)
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Bachelor of Business Administration (Economics), cum laude
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers Organization
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National Infantry Association
- Texas National Guard Association – Lifetime Member