With over sixteen years of experience in civil litigation, Jennifer began her practice of law at a non-profit legal aid organization, representing low-income clients in court and at administrative hearings.
While in law school, Jennifer served as the lead articles editor for the Northern Illinois University Law Review.
For the past ten years, she has focused on complex civil litigation at both the trial court and appellate levels. Her work spans a wide range of practice areas, including product liability, inverse condemnation, securities, consumer fraud, and personal injury. Jennifer has handled all aspects of pre-trial litigation from claim investigation to preparing witnesses for trial.
Outside the practice of law, Jennifer volunteers as a translator of news articles from Russian to English.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude
- University of California, Berkeley, Master of Arts (Slavic Languages), with distinction
- Oberlin College, Bachelor of Arts (History and Russian Language)