Jill leads the firm’s asbestos bankruptcy division and concentrates her practice on representing plaintiffs involved in toxic tort cases, contributing 20 years of her experience and knowledge to the asbestos intake department, where she also works regularly to evaluate potential new cases.
Her work includes helping mesothelioma and lung cancer victims who have been injured by asbestos exposures seek recovery through the bankruptcy trust claim process.
Prior to her work in the bankruptcy division, Jill practiced for several years in personal injury and wrongful death civil litigation, advocating, again, for victims exposed to asbestos. Her civil practice concentrated on conducting discovery, taking depositions, engaging in negotiations, performing lien resolution and securing approximately $700,000,000 in settlements for clients and their families.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Illinois College, Bachelor of Arts (History, Political Science and Education)
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association