A native of western Kentucky, Lauren focuses on federal claims and federal government takings.
Since joining Flint Cooper, she has represented hundreds of landowners across the United States in Rails-to-Trails litigation. Further, she assists in the analysis and resolution of real estate matters arising in connection with the firm’s other government takings cases.
While in law school, Lauren served as the notes editor of the Belmont Health Law Journal and as a research assistant for the Honorable Justice Harold See. Further, she clerked at a small firm specializing in the areas of real estate transactions, estate planning, probate, contract drafting, and business formation and transactions. After becoming licensed to practice law, Lauren began her legal career at said firm before joining Flint Cooper.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Belmont University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts (History)
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- McCracken County Bar Association
- Leadership Paducah, Class of 33
- Paducah Young Professionals