A native of Kansas City, Kansas, Lisa has dedicated most of her practice to representing individuals who have been injured by exposure to toxic substances, including asbestos.
During her time in law school, Lisa served as the notes and comments editor of the Baylor Law Review. After law school, she served as a briefing attorney to Justice Linda Thomas at the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas, Texas, followed by a staff lawyer position at the Third District Court of Appeals in Austin, Texas. Lisa has been named twice to the Texas Super Lawyers® list, a Thomson Reuters business, as published in the Texas Lawyers Magazine.
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor,
- University of Notre Dame Law School, London Centre Summer Law Program
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science and Communications)
- American Bar Foundation – Fellow
- American Association of Justice
- Texas State Bar
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association – Executive Board Member (former)
- Baylor Law School Alumni Association – Dean’s Executive Committee (former)