Tyler focuses his practice on toxic torts, specifically representing victims of asbestos-related diseases such as mesothelioma and lung cancer.
He takes on some of the nation’s largest corporations to hold them accountable for the deadly products they put on the market. Tyler also manages the firm’s docket and has litigated cases in both state and federal courts nationwide.
After his first year in law school, Tyler clerked for the Honorable William A. Mudge, Chief Judge of the Madison County Circuit Court. Prior to joining Flint Cooper, Tyler served as the Child Support Division Chief at the Madison County State’s Attorney Office. While at the State’s Attorney’s Office, Tyler also assisted in prosecuting traffic and misdemeanor cases.
Tyler is experienced in all stages of litigation, from initial filing through trial, and his work has helped secure over $14,000,000 in settlements on the client’s behalf.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Employment and Labor Law, Tax Law)
- Eastern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association